Sunday, March 16, 2008

Boo!



Hi, it's me! I had another fun filled day today. I got to see my grandma again and my grandpoo. I went to that great park for a little bit....and went to lunch and flirted with a waiter. These are some pictures of me before I went to bed.




And more dancing....Mommy and daddy took me to dinner. We went to this sushi restaurant and I just could not stop dancing in my highchair. You will never guess what was playing...Enigma. Mommy barely noticed it in the background until she saw me dancing away. I had my hands up in the air and everything.

.

I forgot to tell you the biggest news ..... and I am sorry to say but this is old news. I have been standing all by myself. Today I did it for about a minute. I just stand right up and let go of whatever it was I was holding and stand. Sometimes I clap or play with things...but I let go. I also can walk a few steps on my own. I have been doing this for about a week but I forgot to tell you. I think the most I have walked on my own is three or four steps.

Daddy is leaving in the morning to go to Missouri. I sure am going to miss him. I hope he takes his computer so he can see me while he is gone. He will come back on Tuesday and then Mommy leaves Tuesday and comes back on Wednesday. She is going to Shreveport for work. I hope she brings me back a present!

0 comments: