Guess what? My new thing I started doing this week is dancing. It is so much fun. When a song comes on I wiggle my legs and put my arms above my head and wave them back and forth. I really feel the beat...my favorite song to dance to is BINGO!
I have a big secret to tell. Mommy found a place where she can order a Wiggles DVD and the Wiggles guys will say my name in the DVD over and over .... I can't wait to get it. The secret is that she got Cosmo one too....It should get there in 4 weeks! We hope he likes it!

Sunday, January 27, 2008
Dancing
Posted by Holly Allen at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
A wiggles DVD with cosmo's name in it...NO WAY! That's the best gift ever, especially since we've got front row tickets to see the Wiggles in March. No, I'm not kidding. Dada, believe it or not, bought them.
Post a Comment