Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Dallas Aquarium

Today mommy and daddy took me to the Dallas World Aquarium. We had lunch there...it was so much fun...I threw all of my things on the floor over and over and I think the waitress really liked me.

I saw monkeys, birds, turtles, and all kinds of fish. A turtle came up to the window and scared me...I cried but I got over that pretty fast. My mommy picked out a monkey that I liked in the shop and daddy bought it for me. Every time I look at the monkey and it makes a monkey sound-I laugh. It is hanging on my crib now.

After the aquarium we came home. My mommy started to clean out my toys and put some in a big box that she said that I outgrew. Do you know what I did...I pulled most of those toys out of that big box and started playing with them. I think I confused her because she saved most of the ones I started playing with!

Daddy fed me my dinner tonight. I had Gerber Turkey and vegetables and I loved it. I must have been really hungry because mommy and daddy said I have never opened my mouth that wide before. Daddy then fed me a bottle because I was crying a lot...and I am about to fall asleep with my daddy as I type!

Busy day...Nighty night!

P.S.-Aunt Heather-do you like my sweater? It is my favorite.

P.S.S.-Mommy wanted me to tell you that she knows she put my ponytails on my head too close together and they look like horns. I won't let her do my hair very often-I cry every time she touches it...so she had to keep them in for the day!












1 comments:

Heather Poole said...

That gigantic turtle was awfully scary. I don't blame you layla for crying. :) Looked like a fun day...wish we could go with you guys next time we're in town!