Layla had her first bite of Green Beans yesterday. I thought she liked it at first. Now I am not so sure because after I turned the camera off-she gagged on the last bite. :)
Did I mention that I love my nanny? I came home from work yesterday to find her cleaning the outside windows (for those of you who have not been over they are ceiling to floor and there are a lot of them) while Layla was in her walker sitting right in front of the window she was cleaning. SO CUTE! She organizes Layla's drawers, her diapers, etc. She does so many things that I didn't ask her to do.
I will try to get more pictures of Layla and Laura today. Maybe when I get home from work.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
mmmmmmmm....Green Beans..Layla's First Bite
Posted by Holly Allen at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment