Friday, August 24, 2007

Layla and Laura-Hanging out.

Did I mention that I am in love with my nanny? I really am. I think Don may be too.

This week she started taking Layla on walks with the Baby Bjorn. The first day Layla would cry when the cars would drive by. Today she was fine-so I guess she had to get used to it. Laura came back from their walk and Layla was in the Bjorn with a flower in her hand. Laura said it was for me. She is the best!

Today Laura gave Layla carrots and she said that Layla really liked them. I asked Laura if carrots are Layla's favorite food and she said that Layla's favorite are still the sweet potatoes. :) Laura tried to give Layla rice cereal this morning and Layla would not eat it...I guess she has been spoiled with green beans, sweet potatoes, bananas, and carrots.

Laura told me today that she misses Layla on the weekend.

I came home today and she was giving Layla a bath. I took some pictures.





I was leaving to go to work and had to get my camera because Layla was asleep on Laura's lap face down. This picture was taken sometime this week.

0 comments: