My mom came into town and Layla spent the night there last night. I think the last time that Layla stayed with my mom was over a month ago!?? It was nice to go to dinner with Don and friends and get out for a night.
I took Layla over to my moms yesterday and stayed with her for a while because she has started getting stranger anxiety. Not only is my mom a stranger ...but now my dad was too! I stayed over until about 4 when Layla took a nap. She woke up from her nap and cried a lot. She missed me. :)
My mom said that Layla cried a lot after I left. She put her in a stoller and took her on a walk and that made Layla feel better. My mom said that Layla slept all night-from about 8:00 to 7:00. I think all of that crying must have wiped her out!
My mom said that Layla is a good eater and sleeper. She slept well and ate carrots, bananas, rice cereal, and sweet potatoes. I just called and Layla was sleeping in her diaper. My mom is going to give her a bath and I am going to pick her up at around 2:00. I really miss Layla. I can tell Don does too. It is nice to get a break but we are always excited to get her back!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Grandma's house
Posted by Holly Allen at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment