I just returned from my parents house. My dad put the car seat in my car today for my trip this week with Heather and Cosmo. My car feels like the baby transportation service. LOL. I am excited about our trip. I am taking my computer so that we can take a lot of pictures and videos and I will download them while we are gone.
Heather is coming in from LA on Thursday. We are leaving Friday to go to Lake Jackson to visit my grandmother. Saturday we are going from Lake Jackson to Navasota to see my grandfather. Sunday we are driving back to Dallas and Heather will fly back to LA on Monday.
Layla and Cosmo have not met yet so I am really excited to see how they react to eachother.
I will take some pictures and videos of Layla today to add to the blog. Right now Layla is sleeping in her swing. She gets very tired when she comes home from seeing her grandpa because he has her stand up on him a lot and she laughs the entire time.
Does the head slumped over seem familiar?? LOL
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Is that Sean Preston? No-It's Layla!
Posted by Holly Allen at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Oh my gosh, THE DOG TRAIN, I love it. That is great. And so is the video of Layla in the swing. Man, dad really did wear her out.
Post a Comment