Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I aways feel like......somebody's watching me...

Remember that song? Well...I live it! No matter where I go...CLICKITY CLACK CLICKITY CLACK CLICKITY CLACK...is all I hear. It doesn't matter where I go...the sound always follows. I have NO ALONE TIME. It is just me, Layla, and my two shadows that follow me around...24-7. It helps when Don gets home from work...because they have two people to choose between so after 6:00 it isn't ALWAYS me.

By the way...For those of you that do not know me that well..I am quite the inventor and I just had an amazing idea. I am BRILLIANT! I can just put a nanny cam on Caymus's head. Just strap it right on top. I won't have to worry about not getting certain shots or only pointing the camera in one direction. I will have footage all day long wherever they go! In fact-I won't need multiple cameras ...All I need is ONE.





Do you want to know what Layla and I did all day yesterday? Just ask Caymus and Beauji. I cleaned out my closet. I knew I had to do it before I go back to work. This was not an easy thing to do. I would put Layla in her bouncer and she would cry because she is now at the stage where she wants to be held all of the time. She will cry her little eyes out and as soon as I pick her up-BAM-she is wide eyed with no tears. The problem was when she finally fell asleep. I put her in her cosleeper in the bedroom. Every time I would walk by her to take my clothes upstairs...It was the Dog Train coming through which would wake her up. So not only can I not get anything done while I am at home because Layla wants to be held 24-7....when she finally falls asleep she wakes up again when the dog train comes through.

1 comments:

Heather Poole said...

Those videos were hilarious. They cracked me up.