We finally arrived in Lake Jackson after NINE HOURS in the car. YES-NINE HOURS.
Lake Jackson is about 5 miles away from Dallas.
Cosmo and Layla played with bows that were on presents that Mimi gave to us wrapped in Christmas paper. Como was getting into all of Mimi's drawers. 

I didn't realize that Heather was especially interested in anything that looked like a really sick Texas postcard. We were at this mexican restaurant trying to get the babies out of the car...Layla's carrier weighs so much I could barely hold it and I look up and Heather isn't getting Cosmo ready AT ALL. I look over and she is taking a picture of some old fat man standing by truck towing a tractor. That was the start of it. She is going to post all of her sick Texas pictures on her blog.
I dropped Heather off at the front of the hotel so that she could check in. When I walked in the door Heather was all ready for us with 2 cribs. LOL.


We think Layla may be teething-what do you think?

Saturday, July 21, 2007
HO-TEL MOTEL COMFORT Inn-say Whattt!!???
Posted by Holly Allen at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment