Saturday, July 21, 2007

Grandparents

There is something going on with the Poole family. Layla LOVES my dad, his mom (mimi), and Heather. She just laughs and laughs and laughs at all three of them!

Layla was really interested in Cosmo. Normally when I put her in a bouncer-she cries. I had to pack up the car and so I put her in the bouncer right next to Cosmo in his pack and play and they were both very quiet. LOL

Layla slept the entire way home from Navasota. :) She is sleeping in her crib right now. I think she is exhausted from the trip.

Heather has a ton of pictures and videos that she took and I will post those as soon as she sends them to me.

I am going to my parents house tomorrow to hang out with my mom, dad, Heather and Cosmo because Heather and Cosmo leave tomorrow at around 5:00. I will post pictures/videos from tomorrow on here. Cosmo LOVES to put his feet on Layla. Heather made a video of this. I might take my computer to my parents house tomorrow and download the video of Cosmo putting his feet on Layla because it is really funny.














0 comments: