Monday, November 29, 2010

Taking care of Layla





On Saturday I went to the hair dresser with my mommy and then met daddy and Harlow to have lunch and we went to a park across the street for a while. I cried because I didn't want to leave the park.



On Saturday night mommy and I were making Christmas cookies. I was very excited this night - we convinced daddy to put the Christmas tree up for us and we were going to decorate the house. We started making the cookies and mommy went to the sink to wash her hands and somehow I fell backwards onto the floor.

I had to go to the emergency room and ended up getting a concussion and fractured my skull. I stayed overnight in the hostpital with mommy and daddy while nana stayed with Harlow.

I was released from the hospital Sunday evening and am at home now resting. This was very scary for my mommy.

Papa and Sharia and Damian came to see me! I was very excited about the balloon and teddy bear that Sharia and Damian brought to me. I call it cuddle beary!






1 comments:

PottersCrib said...

Oh Holly I am so glad that Layla is okay. It is so scary how everything can go from having so much fun to having to go to the ER. I can only imagine how scary this was for you and I am so happy that Layla is home and doing good.