Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mommy pulled Harlow and I around today for a wagon ride. Harlow really liked it but mommy stopped because she kept trying to eat leaves and dirt.


I keep trying to do this. Mommy gets upset and I don't understand why.

 
Does anyone want a frog or two? I won't let mommy get rid of them but they smell and mommy is the only one who cleans their bowl. Mommy isn't sure what she should do.
Do you like my Halloween outfit? I am a Barbie Genie. Harlow will be a flower.
Mommy and daddy went to a parent teacher conference and mommy was given some of my art work at school. When I draw a picture I always draw a "third leg." :)
This is a cute picture of Harlow taken last week. Harlow always wants to stand. She can now say the word baby.

0 comments: