Saturday, August 21, 2010

My first day of school

Last Thursday was my first day of school. I only went for 2 hours and went with just the new kids in the class - there are 6 of us. Mommy took a picture of me before we left the house. I was very excited to go to my new school. Mommy packed my box that school requires with my extra set of clothes and I took it to my classroom. When mommy picked me up I cried so hard. Mommy asked what was wrong and I told her that I wanted to take my box back home and my school would not let me. I was afraid someone would wear my clothes but mommy assured me that they are staying on the shelf with my name on it.

Mommy asked me if I liked my school and I did not want to talk about it. Lala tried to talk to me too but I didn't answer. Lala made everything better by taking us swimming! I had such a good time.

I went back to school on Friday and I had a great time. Friday was just the new kids and for only 2 hours also but we had a party after. Daddy came to my school and changed me into my swimsuit and my classmates and I played in the sprinklers. Daddy has some videos that mommy hopes he posts!


0 comments: