Thursday, March 4, 2010

Here Comes the Bride

The only way I would let mommy take pictures of me was to act like I was a bride. Mommy said that I was taking my bridal pictures so I posed.

At dinner tonight I told mommy that we were going to pretend that I was a pretty monster and she was the mean monster. LOL. Mommy was very stressed out from work and that made her laugh and feel much better.

After that she told me she would put a bridal dress on me so we could have a pretend wedding.







After getting married mommy put me in my PJ's. We went and got in her bed and she read me 10 books. Every time I wanted more after 5 books mommy would ask me to sing her a song. Mommy loves the way I sing "Twinkle Twinkle little star."

0 comments: