Wednesday, February 17, 2010

School

I know I tell everyone that I go to school.. and my fantasy might just come true soon! We had our second interview at the school I might go to last week. I went in a room with mommy and daddy and played some games with the admissions lady. Mommy and daddy talked to her for a while and then we went home.

We received a letter in the mail last week that I am going through round 3! Round 3 will be February 27th at the school again. I will go in a room with 10 other kids that want to go to the school and we will play with a teacher. Wish me luck! If I get in I will be starting in August.

Today Lala took Harlow and I to my dance class so mommy could get her hair done and run some last errands before going back to work tomorrow. Harlow has never been to my dance class so I am excited to show her all of my moves!

0 comments: