Today our electricity went out. I really did not understand what was going on because I kept asking my mommy if I could watch a "Layla show." Once our house started getting cold mommy packed our things up and took Harlow and I to Papas house.
Papa took me for a little walk around the block to show me the biggest snowman him and I have ever seen. This snowman was at least 8 feet tall. I wish mommy could have come and taken a picture but she had to hold Harlow.
After a few hours mommy received a call from daddy saying that the electricity was back on so mommy packed our things up and we went home.
Before we went home I told Papa that I don't want to marry my daddy anymore. I want to marry Papa now.
Friday, February 12, 2010
No Electricity
Posted by Holly Allen at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment