Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Esther Williams - The Swimming Lady and Harlow's Valentine's Day outfit.

Do you know who this is? This is who I call "the swimming lady." Her name is Esther Williams and I just love to go to my nana's house and watch her swim in her movies. I like to look at her pretty swim suits, her red lipstick, and any swim scene she is in.


Why am I talking about this? Because I am explaining my lipstick in the pictures below. I like to put on lipstick and pretend I am "The Swimming Lady." This is what I was doing today. I put this lipstick on myself so it is a little uneven.

My Aunt Sharia gave Harlow this cute little outfit so mommy put her in it and took a few pictures. Doesn't she look cute? Gigi gave me a dress that looks a little like this but I would not put it on for mommy today so I am still in my jammies.







In these pictures- I told mommy to take them and I was pretending to swim on the bed. Mommy thought these pictures were funny with Harlow in the back so she wanted to post them. I am wearing Harlow's clip too.




Some pictures of Harlow and I holding hands.






Mommy takes pictures of me and I like to make this very strange face. I was doing it for the remainder of the pictures taken. Mommy also caught me on video making this face! I am so silly!







Mommy goes back to work on Thursday. She is a little sad about it. She is going to miss all of this time she has spent with us.

0 comments: