Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just another day at the Allen house!


I am eating an ice cream cone. I didn't want the cone and told daddy to eat it because I just wanted the bottom of the cone where the chocolate is.

Harlow has been sleeping a lot today which is rare. She is also eating a lot more. Mommy thinks that she may be going through a growth spurt.


Mommy wanted pictures of me and the only way she could take them was if she told me she was going to line up my dolls and take a picture of all of us. I am such a funny girl because this worked for me! I love to line up things and I spent a long time getting this line of dolls just the way that I wanted.



After lining up the dolls and taking a picture.. I lined them up over and over and finally fell asleep with mommy next to me. Mommy was just pretending to be asleep and took another picture of me. Good night!

0 comments: