Friday, December 11, 2009

This week

Terra and Jade came over this week. I wanted to turn on the DVD with the song Bingo on so I could dance for Terra! I loved seeing Jade and holding her hand. She is always dressed so cute with the cutest little headbands.


Mommy has been giving me my baths lately. She lets Lala give Harlow her bath. Mommy thinks we need some bonding time because I have been acting up a little since Harlow came to live with us!


Some pictures of Harlow in the kitchen.




Whitney had his birthday this week. This was our first time out as a family. It seemed like we had so much to take with us- but we did it and I had a lot of fun. I didn't want to sit by my mommy and daddy-I wanted to sit by Marla and Judy all night. I didn't want my picture taken-can you tell?


This week Lala and I made cookies. I didn't want my picture taken but mommy took it anyway.


0 comments: