Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Night Before Christmas



On Christmas Eve it snowed! Daddy and I went outside and ate the snowflakes.


While we were outside mommy was inside with Harlow.

We also made snowballs and threw them in the pool.





Mommy put Harlow in her Christmas outfit.



Mommy and daddy needed to leave early the next morning to go to Gigi's so they let me open Nana and Papas gifts the night before Christmas. I had so much fun! My favorite present is my baby doll and crib to put her in. When I opened a present I would jump up and down and I did a happy dance. I also got to open a few from Cosmo! I love my guitar! I keep begging mommy to put together the microphone but she says we don't have the right batteries yet. Thank you so much for all of the gifts you bought me! I am so lucky to have such a loving family!













After opening presents I went and got into bed with my mommy and my 2 babies and fell asleep!

0 comments: