Mommy came home from work tonight and Lala left her camera again for her. These pictures and videos were on it - we are having so much fun at the mall. Isn't Lala so much fun?
I had my first dance class in a new class today. Mommy can't wait to talk to Lala and find out how it went. I told mommy I had fun and really liked it. I was so excited this morning to go-it was all I would talk about.
I am telling everyone I have a baby brother in my tummy. When mommy hurts my baby brother hurts me too. I talk about him all of the time. His name is Lalalulu.
I am still doing puzzles like crazy. This is my favorite thing to do. I can do one puzzle 10 times in a row..I never want to stop.
2 weeks until I meet my baby sister. We have a middle name! Harlow Lillian Allen.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Hanging out with Lala
Posted by Holly Allen at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment