We have been busy this week. I am going to catch up! This is a picture my mommy took of my daddy and I at Snuffer's this week.
Mommy brought out the Halloween decorations this week. Nana gave me a few Halloween presents last year- a Halloween plate, a cup, and this pumpkin cup. I have been using the pumpkin cup every day since mommy brought it out for me! I even insisted on taking it into the store with me today.
Friday afternoon there was a big box at the front door full of the cutest clothes for me. This gift was from Gigi and I was so excited to see it! I didn't want to -pose in my new clothes so I hid my face-Lala did get a picture of me in one dress. Mommy will get more soon! Thank you Gigi for the cute clothes you sent me. I love all of them and will wear them every day!
My nanny Lala is so sweet. Mommy gave Lala some money to go buy some Halloween crafy things for Lala and I to do and Lala and I came back with a bag full of things that we hid from mommy. When mommy came home from work we gave her our big surprise. I made mommy and daddy each a Halloween shirt. Lala told mommy that while we were in the store buying the shirts-I put a lot of shirts in the basket and said "One for Mommy, Daddy, Sharia, and Gigi." Mommy only gave Lala a certain amount of money so she had to put some of the shirts back. It is the though that counts right!? Well I was thinking of you!
On Friday mommy cooked dinner for Terra and Jeff since they just had Jade. We all got in the car and went over to take dinner and baby gift to Jade - I fell asleep in the car. These are the pictures mommy took before we left the house. I am posing for mommy. The lolipop I am eating is another Halloween item I bought with Lala at the store. I woke up after coming home from Terras and asked where the baby was. I am sad I missed her and we will have to go back soon.
Yesterday Sharia and Damian came over and mommy, Sharia, and I went to Marla's house for a jewelry party. I had so much fun over there playing with the jewelry. We came back to our house and I played with Damian and Sharia. We then all went to dinner. I had so much fun playing with Sharia at dinner. She is so much fun!
Tonight mommy, daddy, and I went to dinner with one of my mommy's high school friends, her daughter, and husband. I was such a good girl at dinner.. mommy is so happy. Now I am fast asleep! We will try to update this more this week!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
This week
Posted by Holly Allen at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
She's gotten so big!
Post a Comment