This is a picture taken this week of daddy and I. I fell asleep in bed with him.
Today mommy, daddy, and I went to breakfast. After breakfast we went to the fish store and bought snails, 2 fish that look like Nemo, and 3 school fish. I was so excited to watch daddy put them in our fish tank. Mommy asked me what I wanted to name one of the fish and I said "Bingo."
Tonight mommy, daddy, and I went to the first SMU game of the season. You will never believe who they played-SFA! Mommy taught me "Axe em Jack's" and daddy was mortified. I loved saying it. When we were at the game I loved dancing to the bands playing. There were 4 bounce houses off to the side of the field and I kept pointing to them asking my daddy to take me over there. The game started at 7:00 which is right before my bedtime so I didn't make it through halftime. Mommy and daddy had to take me home and I fell asleep as soon as I got in the car.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
New Fish
Posted by Holly Allen at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment