I love talking about going to see Cosmo in California. Sometimes I get in my car and pretend I am going to Mcdonalds to buy chicken nuggets..mommy asks where and I say "in California." I also say I am going to the beach in California with Cosmo and Dora. With all of this California talk-I now know where California and Texas are on a map!
Today Modestas baby came over again and I held him again. The minute I saw him I was giggling and smiling.. I just love babies. Mommy walked in and I was rubbing his cheek and saying "tickle tickle!"
Mommy and daddy filled out my application for school today. Mommy had to remember things like when I first crawled, stood up, first started saying words, and making sentences. Thank goodness for this blog because mommy could look back. Mommy was looking and couldn't believe how much I have changed just from November of 08 and December of 08. She was watching videos and it all felt like yesterday yet I have changed so much!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Texas and California
Posted by Holly Allen at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment