Today mommy, daddy, and I went to breakfast. After breakfast daddy let me drive a golf cart!
We also went to Babies R Us and Daddy took me on a few different rides in strollers. It was so much fun that when he was done giving me rides I cried so hard.
It is getting to be the time to try a toddler bed and mommy and daddy have been looking around for one.
Gigi sent me this really pretty pink dress this weekend. I can't wait to try it on and take a picture for you. I really like the card that came with it and I like to read it over and over.
I have been calling daddy Don. I don't think he wants to be called this and when I can tell I say it more. :)
I am still potty training.. and I am doing very well at it! I called Gigi to tell her about it-and she was really excited to hear.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Family weekend
Posted by Holly Allen at 8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment