Happy Mother's Day! On Mother's Day daddy has a very nice brunch planned at Mommy's favorite restaurant (the restaurant she went to prom to :) ) The French Room! Mommy was a little nervous at first about me being at such a nice place but I was very good! I ate pancakes that they brought in from a different restaurant in the hotel. My pancakes were great!
After brunch mommy, daddy, and I went driving around looking at houses! The pictures below are of me when I fell asleep in the car. Mommy thought that the way I was sitting was funny. Do you see the bandaids on my knee? I have been falling down a lot lately and I love bandaids. Sometimes I make mommy put them on my knees just for fun. Mommy bought me Dora, Barbie, Sponge Bob, Hello Kitty, and more different kinds of bandaids and I love them!
After that we went over to Judy and Alan Ravkind's house for a Mother's Day BBQ. What fun that was. I got to see Crista and Jude! I also played with Whitney a lot. Whitney would do this thing where he pretended to die and I would scream his name and jump on top of him! I also found a pretend heart monitor and checked Marla and her sister Pricilla's heart to make sure they were okay. Judy also had a pretend hair dryer that I used to blow dry Marla and Pricilla's hair with. I love playing with pretty girls!
Aren't the flowers so pretty? The flowers on the right were from my Uncle Damian to my mommy-isn't he so sweet!? The flowers on the right were from my daddy to my mommy. They both smell so good-mommy is one lucky mommy! The card is a card that Lala and I made for mommy too. What a nice mother's day. This one was my mommy's favorite!
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Happy Mother's Day
Posted by Holly Allen at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
love the bandaids!
Post a Comment