Monday, May 18, 2009

Dylan - My New Best Friend

This is my new best friend Dylan. I met him last week at a new park Lala and I went to. Mommy gave Lala the keys to her car and now I am having playdates with Dylan and his nanny who we met last week.

Dylan and I met and the very next day we had a playdate at McDonalds and then went to the park.

Dylans mommy told his nanny that he asked for me all weekend-so they went to the park to try to find me but I was not there. He talked about me all weekend. When he saw me today we gave eachother a big hug!




This is a video of when Dylan and I saw eachother for the first time today.



More videos of me and my new best friend.







1 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like you had fun, Layla! Yay for friends.