Saturday, April 11, 2009

My 2nd birthday!

Today I had my 2nd birthday! We went to a park and all of my friends came. The first surprise was this crazy guy in a tie dye shirt who played games with me. The next surprise was that Elmo came to my party. I didn't like Elmo-he scared me and I cried! We had a bounce house to jump in too-I was scared of this too until mommy got in with me! Ashton was so sweet and put me on her lap and we went down the slide together a few times.

We pulled the strings to the Elmo pinata and toys fell out. That pinata wasn't the best pinata-- maybe we will try something different next year!

I got the best present ever-a pink jeep! The radio works and I cruised around the park with Sophia! I didn't understand that I needed to steer and push my foot to make the car go so Sophia was pushing from the passenger seat and mommy and daddy had to run beside us and steer!

I opened presents and we had cake. I had the best birthday ever and I want to thank everyone who celebrated it with me. Thank you for all of my gifts-I am going to have so many things to play with and look fabulous this year!

On the way home I was driving with mommy and daddy had my pink jeep in the back of his truck. I saw it and was yelling "where is my truck going!!??" the whole way home. LOL

I am now fast asleep-it was such a busy day! What a birthday! Thank you Gigi for making the long trip to come to my birthday party!






























0 comments: