Nana and papa came to my house on Saturday to get me. Mommy thought I would cry when I left her but I didn't. Mommy and Sharia watched me and I walked right out the door with a smile on my face, got in the car, and waved goodbye to her. I was happy to be wtih Nana and papa because they are so much fun.
When we arrived they had presents for me! They had a new red Radio Flyer bike, magnetic letters and numbers, bath toys, and best of all they bought me a little pink purse with fake nail polish, a cell phone, and all kinds of cute things!
My cough started this morning in dance class and by the time mommy picked me up I had a really runny nose! I was not too happy to leave nana and papa - and demanded to go to the park!


Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Papa & Nana
Posted by Holly Allen at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment