The pictures and videos below are from Sunday-we went to a park. We fed ducks and they came VERY close to us. Mommy thinks Highland Park ducks are just a little different because she has never seen this before! I went down 3 different slides and loved it every time!
I did something big today-well..big for my mom. I said "I love you mommy." Mommy was not sure if I really said it and she had me say it a few times! How exciting!
Today I kept saying the words "big," "Muy," and "mas" so I must have had a lesson today on the meanings!
I keep trying to take my shirt off-and every time it gets stuck and mommy and daddy have to help. Tonight I tried to take it off again and then pulled my pants way up high. Mommy and daddy thought this was funny so I kept doing it.
Before going to bed I gave my mommy eskimo kisses! I think this is really funny.














Monday, February 16, 2009
Sunday at the Park
Posted by Holly Allen at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment