Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My first dance lesson

On Saturday I went to my first dance lesson. I had to go in a room with a teacher and other girls my age and dance to songs like "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "The Hokey Pokey." I cried for the first 30 minutes of the class because I wanted my parents. The teacher gave me a stuffed animal and pretty soon I came around and had a great time. They gave me a yellow piece of fabric and I fluttered around the room to music and acted like a butterfly.

After my class mommy and daddy took me to Cafe Express for lunch, Paciugo for ice cream, and then Capizio for some new dance clothes, tutu's, and dance shoes. I love all of my new clothes. In fact, as soon as I put on my dance outfit I told my mommy that I am a princess!



0 comments: