Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A few pictures from this week

Lala was sick yesterday so daddy stayed home in the morning until lunch. This is a picture of me that my daddy took - he made me his famous grilled cheese for lunch. My nana came over at 1:00 to watch me for the rest of the day. She gave me the best Valentine's gift-a doll with a ballerina outfit. I played with that doll today. I put the doll and my baby alive in my twin stroller and walked them around with my purse and my glasses on. I always have to wear my pink glasses and carry my purse when I stroll with my "baby dolls." If I don't have those items I get very upset!
This is me playing in the kitchen I got from Gigi and Raul for Christmas. I am making lunch for daddy.

These pictures were taken today when mommy and daddy came home from work. Mommy took me outside because the weather was nice and I wanted to walk my "baby dolls." Daddy came home and I went to meet him and decided that I wanted to get in the wagon with my balls!



Lala gave mommy the camera that mommy gave to Lala and it is full of pictures from different days of us playing. I am downloading those pictures and will upload them soon. There are lots of videos and pictures ... :)

0 comments: