Check out the hats I found today in daddy's closet. I have no idea where he plans to wear these hats or where they even came from (he says he wore them for Halloween ...Two??) but I found them now and they are Layla's. I love to put them on and walk around the bedroom in them. 


This is me watching my favorite show Caillou today. Mommy was trying to get me to take a nap.
These are pictures of me while mommy and I were playing this game where I leaned forward into her and basically fell on her! The games we create when I am tired are the best!


Today mommy, daddy, and I went to eat for lunch and then went to the Galleria. I played on the indoor playground for a little bit when I saw a lady with a box of popcorn and I just couldn't stop staring at me. The lady noticed and gave me some of her popcorn. The lady told my mommy that she bought the popcorn at a store where they have a puppet show so mommy went and bought my own popcorn. I really love popcorn-but not as much as pizza!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Today
Posted by Holly Allen at 11:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment