I have a new follower! Thanks Fran for following my blog. In the video below I say hi to my followers.
Last night mommy asked me what I wanted for dinner again and my answer was "cheese and corn." This request seemed a little strange to my mommy and it is the second time I have asked for this for dinner!
Mommy thinks I may be entering the terrible twos because I have been throwing quite a bit of temper tantrums lately if I don't get my way. I either will lightly hit my mommy, daddy, or Lala which puts me in time out (sometimes mommy catches me smiling during this in the corner of her eye) and sometimes I just cry really loud if I don't get my way and throw myself on the floor. If mommy walks away I get right up and chase her and want her to hold me.
I do not like my parents ever playing the wii or talking to eachother at dinner. I want all of the attention and if I don't get it I do things to make sure that I do. :)
Last night I chased Bookie around again with the feather toy-and when I woke up this morning I wanted to go find her again. I bet she will be really happy when I stop doing this. 

Thursday, January 8, 2009
Temper Tantrums
Posted by Holly Allen at 8:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment