Mommy bought me a new sleeping bag. Isn't it cute? I like to put my babies in it and say "Shhhhhh night night baby."
In the video below I am singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." I know some of the words and some I just make up. Sometimes I add Nino to the song or baba.
Mommy and daddy took me to look at Christmas lights last night after dinner. I would say "more" because I didn't want it to end and I would also say "colors" and "more colors" when I saw colorful lights on houses. I loved to see Santa and called his reindeer dogs.
Sometimes I like to say "mommy daddy, daddy mommy, mommy daddy, mommy daddy" over and over.
Tonight I ate pizza-my favorite food in the world!
I am sleeping now. Mommy told me Santa was coming in two days to see me..I am so excited!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Sleeping Bag
Posted by Holly Allen at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment