I had my second flu shot of the year today. Mommy took me to the doctor because she was concerned about something and the doctor said I needed it. Going to the doctor is my least favorite thing of all.
Every time we go mommy thinks of Aunt Heather's old cat-because I might be 10 times worse than that cat was at the vet. The cat always got a muzzle. The doctor does not put a muzzle on me but he has to hold me down on the table because I scream, kick, shake, and start turning bright red just when he wants to look at my teeth or in my eats. I scream so loud that I shake and can't breathe.
Needless to say I am very happy to be at home. Mommy and I had a girls night and mommy gave me my favorite thing-popcorn. I earned this popcorn today. Don't I look relaxed and happy to be home?



Friday, December 19, 2008
Girls Night after a doctor appointment
Posted by Holly Allen at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment