I am going to call this part of my blog The Nanny Diaries. Mommy gave Laura a camera and told her to take pictures of me with my friends during the day. Laura has only given the camera to mommy once or twice.
Today Laura told my mommy that there were new pictures and videos of me and my friend Ensley. Mommy has never met Ensley or her Nanny-but they have come over to my house to play. I play with Ensley a lot...I talk about her and her nanny sometimes.
I also have a friend Cash who has come to my house for Mac and Cheese. I went over to his house and played the guitar and danced with him. Laura has told mommy all of this.
This is everything that Laura had on the camera today for mommy. Enjoy!
Today Laura told my mommy that there were new pictures and videos of me and my friend Ensley. Mommy has never met Ensley or her Nanny-but they have come over to my house to play. I play with Ensley a lot...I talk about her and her nanny sometimes.
I also have a friend Cash who has come to my house for Mac and Cheese. I went over to his house and played the guitar and danced with him. Laura has told mommy all of this.
This is everything that Laura had on the camera today for mommy. Enjoy!
This is cute but why didn't Laura do my hair for the day? Mommy keeps coming home and finding me in this side ponytail ... she isn't sure how to stop it!
Daddy thought this video was so funny.
This is me throwing a temper tantrum. I do this a lot lately. Laura told my mommy that Ensley gets a time out but Ensley is 2 1/2 years old. Mommy looked this up tonight on her computer and she thinks that she is going to start trying it with me. I have been really throwing some temper tantrums lately. I have also been coloring on the walls in my house. I love to color....









0 comments:
Post a Comment