Today mommy, daddy, and I went to breakfast. After breakfast we went to a park in Highland Park. We went home and mommy gave me a bath. After my bath we all got ready and went to Gigi's house. I saw Gigi, Raul, Sharia, and Damian...and all 4 dogs. I called every dog at their house Pudge. Isn't this a cute desk that I sat at? My mommy had one just like this when she was little. It was fun seeing Sharia - she is so much fun.
After Gigi's we went to a pumpkin patch. I wanted to pull the wagon and would get really mad if my mommy tried to pull it. I picked out some pumpkins and we went home.
I fell asleep in the car but woke up once we arrived at our house. Mommy dressed me for bed and my parents and I read some books. I love books-I kept bringing more and more until it was time to go to bed. 

Sunday, October 26, 2008
Pumpkin Patch
Posted by Holly Allen at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment