Saturday, October 11, 2008

Going to see my great grandpa

Mommy found out that my great grandpa was in the hospital so we decided to drive to see him after mommy got home from work. Mommy packed the car up and off we went. Mommy and I stopped at this country place called Sam's to have dinner. I ate corn and a lot of grapes and watermelon. Mommy bought me a little dog in the gift shop that was really cute.

Once we arrived we got ready for bed and mommy was trying to put me to sleep when my great grandpa brought me this crazy looking doll that he bought me. I swear one big eyelash was stuck shut and she looked like Lucille Ball in the Vitametavegamin episode. After the crazy looking doll was brought in he brought me a teddy bear that he also bought me. After this I was in no shape to try to go to bed and mommy and nana had a difficult time.



We woke up and after breakfast I watched my great grandpa break open a big thing that fell off of the tree so that his squirrels could eat what was inside. My great grandpa is so sweet. He also has 7 deer that run around his house and we watched them in the morning too.





This is me on the bed trying to put my diapers on my baby doll that Heather gave me last Christmas. I did this for about 30 minutes or so. Mommy and I drove back today and we were very tired. Daddy had a pizza ready for us and then mommy gave me a bath and daddy put me to sleep. I was so excited to see my dada. I missed him so.




0 comments: