I did a new thing today. Today I was getting ready to get in the bath. Laura had taken off my diaper and I walked right over to my potty and went Tee Tee (this is what I call it.) My mama is so proud of me.
I still call my mom mama and my dad has gone from dada to daddy. I can try to say watermelon, teddy bear, golf cart is a favorite, and other words. The word no is a big favorite!
This is a video of me putting my shoes on my babies.
Tonight I played with balls and one rolled under my toy box. I looked under and said "ut oh" over and over until daddy came over and got it out for me. My daddy is my hero!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Updates
Posted by Holly Allen at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment