I just wanted to send a quick message out to Gigi and Fran and say I have been thinking of you and I hope you are doing ok. I can't wait to see you again but it looks like it may be a little longer now unless you come to Dallas. I hope your house, car, boat, etc are ok and most important I hope you and your families are doing well. Mommy has been watching the news a lot and listens for Montgommery County and Navasota. My papa is still without electricity and I bet you are too.
Today mommy came home from work and took a few pictures of me. Do you like my hair? Laura does crazy things with my hair still. Mommy is going to have to tell her not to do this when I start going to school.
Today Laura (who I call La La) took me to the park to see my friends. La La says that I love to wave to all of the kids when they walk by at the school. She says that I say "hi" to them when they walk by and they say how cute I am.
It was a little cool this morning so I wore a long sleeved shirt for the first time in a while. Mommy had to go buy some fall clothes for me. She came home with all kinds of cute things and I was really excited when I saw it all.
Daddy had a present for me too. Daddy bought me a pink tent that hangs from the ceiling and he put it up in my room today. Mommy will take a picture of it tomorrow for you to see. I love this tent so much-I even put my babies in the tent.
My babies are doing well and I lined them up all day. I also fed them ice, wrapped them in my blankets, and talked to them. In fact-I took 3 babies with me today to the park. They sat next to me on the way there in my stroller.
I will write more soon!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Thinking of Gigi and Fran
Posted by Holly Allen at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment