Good Morning!
Mama, Daddy, and I went to the pool. I ate a ton of ice which is one of my favorite things. I ask for "Ice, Ice, Ice" all day long...Could it be because I have new teeth coming in?
After having lunch at the pool mama (I call my mom mama and my dad is daddy. Mama wants to be mommy but we aren't there yet!) gave me a bath and I had a baba on the bed with daddy.
After having a baba and getting ready we all went to watch the sun go down on the patio at our hotel before dinner. As you can see I have stickers on my face because I love putting them there.
After dinner we went to my favorite place to dance.
I can say a few new things:
Water
Ice
Watermelon
Golf Cart
Pool
I Love You (The love isn't as clear as it could be)
Doggy
Thank you
Gracias
Cookie
Cracker
Monday, September 29, 2008
Scottsdale Cont.
Posted by Holly Allen at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment