I just got back from my vacation to Scottsdale and I want to tell you all about it. I don't think I will get to all of it in one night so I will have to go day by day until I catch up.
We flew into Phoenix and found a place to eat for lunch. These are pictures of me and my daddy walking in downtown Phoenix after lunch.
After lunch we went grocery shopping to buy a few things that I would need that I couldn't bring on the plane with me.
Once we arrived at our hotel mommy and daddy were a little tired so they ordered dinner through room service. During dinner they noticed this cute plate on the desk that was left just for me. Wow-I love the Four Seasons!
After dinner I played with my Babies and went out on the balcony to look at the beautiful view from our room.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
My trip to Scottsdale
Posted by Holly Allen at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment