I started doing a few new things this weekend. I said the word sticker. I also almost said Whitney at lunch today. I started carrying around my small stuffed animals and dolls that I call "babies." I like to hold them all and walk around and put them on a step or on a stair and sit next to them. I also sat two of them down at my table and pushed in their chairs for them so they could sit there and look at eachother!
Tonight I found the drawer in my room with all of the folded up blankets. It was like Christmas finding that drawer. I pulled a lot of those blankets up and wrapped my babies up in them and carried them around. Mommy came over to shut that drawer and I was able to grab one last one..I am fast! When mommy told me that I had enough out and not to take anymore - I threw a little fit. Mommy distracted me and I forgot all about it.
Mommy took some pictures of me going upstairs today.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
My babies
Posted by Holly Allen at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment