



I really have some catching up to do!
I will go back to last week. Last Thursday-when Whitney came over to visit us and brought us pizza for dinner! I love pizza so much. Not only did we eat pizza but we played ring around the rosey and now this is one of my favorite things to do. I can't just play with two people-No... I have to play with two and will reach out to mommy and daddy so that they give me their hands until they agree to play with me.
This is a video of us playing ring around the roesy and also of me putting Whitney's shoes on him which is another new thing I like to do.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
I have some catching up to do
Posted by Holly Allen at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment