Here kitty kitty! I just love chasing the cat. I make kiss noises, use a cat toy, get on my hands and knees-I try it all!
Laura told mommy today that she has 4 nanny friends and they all meet a park while I play with my friends. Laura told my mommy all of our little secrets-that I hold hands with my new friends while playing at the park, and even am starting to share now. Mommy is going to give a camera to Laura next week so she can take pictures of this.
I say a few more things. I say no no no and wave my finger at the dogs. Mommy caught me on camera doing it.
I am so excited for swim class in the morning. I get to sing my favorite song. Then mommy bought me Wiggles tickets and we are going to see the show. After that-I get to see Gigi who is in town! I don't think I will be able to sleep just thinking about it all!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Here Kitty Kitty
Posted by Holly Allen at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment