Today mommy and I went over to see my grand poo. Grand poo and I did a little dancing to Jerry Lee Lewis-it was a ton of fun. When we left I gave Grand poo about 10 hugs. I love to hug.
Mommy and I went shopping and then came home and I ate dinner. I didn't take a nap ... and mommy tried very hard to get me to. Since I wouldn't nap I was a little crazy tonight. Mommy would try to get me to calm down and sit on the bed but I would fight and and get my way and run around like a crazy girl. These are pictures of me sitting in the window in her bedroom trying to keep my distance. We called Dada too!
Cosmo is coming in town tonight and I get to see him tomorrow. I am so excited!


Mommy called dada again tonight and taped my reaction to talking to him. I wish he would come home and play with me.
Mommy is so mean. She was making Caymus run after me.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Going to see Grand Poo
Posted by Holly Allen at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment