Monday, July 7, 2008

My 2nd 4th of July.

This is me and my doll on the way to Gigi's house for the 4th of July!



I was so excited to get there. My new favorite thing to do is to sit on something and smile at everyone. I just learned how to sit on something tall like a bookshelf or a fireplace.

The first thing I got to do when I got to Gigi's was open presents. Gigi bought me a cute little red jumper for the 4th of July with a hat and sunglasses! She also bought me a pretty bathing suit and cover up that I wore down below!

When we arrived I got to play with Pudge and Tubby. I love dogs so much! Damian, Sharia, their friends and Chubby arrived. 3 dogs - what more could a girl ask for!? I kept calling all of the dogs pa! Gigi thinks it stands for Pudge.


Gigi had a wonderful idea. Even though she had a nice big pool in her backyard-they went and got me a baby pool.



This is me looking out of the window. I was looking at my Da da holding the baby that Aunt Heather gave me last Christmas. It is one of my favorite babies! I am wearing the red jumpsuit that Gigi gave to me!


Gigi has the coolest house ever! Let's start with the door knobs. They hang down so I can reach so I could go anywhere I wanted in her house. I found a secret stair case and walked up it into a secret empty room with a nice ledge to sit on. That room connected to a hallway that went to another main staircase. I walked in circles up and down and around all day! Mommy also bought me a slinky and the slinky went down the staircase and I was so excited about that ..I screamed every time!


This is my mommy and daddy on a boat for the 4th. I stayed with Gigi and played with my babies while mommy, dada, Damian, Sharia, and their friends went out on a boat to watch fireworks.


Mommy is upset because she didn't take any pictures of me and Gigi, Raul, Damian, Sharia, Fran, etc. Mommy was a big picture slacker this weekend. She promises to make up for it next time!

0 comments: