These pictures are from yesterday. Mommy and Da da came home from work and mama gave me my favorite thing for dinner....Lasagna! I ate it all! Nana came over and she ate dinner with me while mommy and daddy got ready and went out to dinner. I cried when mama and dada left and I walked all around the house looking for them. Pretty soon I settled down and nana held me and gave me a bottle and rocked me. I fell asleep!
In the pictures-Mama bought me this tea set that plays music. I love having tea parties. I drink every glass of it up. I am now starting to love the sunglasses that Gigi gave me for the 4th of July. I wear them everywhere now. I can even put them on myself. In one of the pictures I am standing in the kitchen over my favorite vent! I feel like Marilyn Monroe!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Hanging out with Nana.
Posted by Holly Allen at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment