Last night we went to Fireside Pies with one of mom's friends, her husband, and her cute two kids! I had so much fun and even danced at the table.
Today I woke up and hung out with daddy. I ate breakfast and played. Daddy went to go work and mommy and I went to Target. Mommy bought me this table and I just love sitting at it and playing.
This is a funny video of me looking at my own pictures. This is what I do when I see pictures of myself!
Mommy has a fart machine and I love to play with it. Mommy showed me how to push the button the other day and now this is one of my favorite toys. I know what drawer this toy is kept in and I always go get it when no one is looking..along with the remote because I know the two go together! :)
Sunday, July 13, 2008
The Fart Machine
Posted by Holly Allen at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment